Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our very first ice cream cone

This happened about a month ago, but I'm so behind on my blogging I needed to catch up. Hopefully Jake won't read this because he would FREAK OUT if he knew I gave them ice cream(we try not to give them sugar). It was such a hot day and they were so cute I just couldn't resist. I just had the lady fill the cone up with a tiny bit of sorbet but they still managed to make a mess!
P.S. Aunt Anne, thanks for the dresses! They are so comfy, the girls wear them all the time!




"oops a little ice cream on the doggie, I better lick it off!




3 comments:

Haley said...

Fun Fun; what's dad got against ice cream?

Colleen said...

Ice cream on a hot day is a must! How come the girls aren't supposed to have any? Do you keep them away from sugar?

Susan said...

The photo of Taylor licking the doggie's nose made me laugh out loud. Can't leave any behind!